Manchester United and Chelsea must put aside the disappointment of being eliminated from the UEFA Champions League and refocus on the English Premier League race.
Both play on the road in derbies this weekend that could make their makeup game next Wednesday at Stamford Bridge moot. United will clinch the title if it wins at Manchester City Saturday and Chelsea then doesn't defeat Arsenal on Sunday.
A huge match takes place in Spain, where third-place Real Madrid hosts second-place Sevilla on Sunday. Leader Barcelona has been struggling to score, and it received bad news when playmaker Deco was ruled out for two weeks with an ankle injury. He will miss Saturday's game at Real Sociedad.
ENGLAND (Premier League)
1. Manchester United (85 pts.) at Manchester City
2. Chelsea (80 pts.) at Arsenal
1. Schalke 04 (62 pts.)vs. Nuremberg (GolTV, live, 9:30 am ET)
2. VfB Stuttgart (61 pts.)vs. Mainz (GolTV, live, 11:30 am ET)
3. Werder Bremen (60 pts.) at Hertha Berlin (GolTV, live, 11 am ET)
1. Porto (62 pts.) vs. Nacional
3. Benfica (58 pts.) vs. Naval
2. Sporting (59 pts.)vs. Vitoria Setubal
SPAIN (La Liga)
1. Barcelona (62 pts.) at Real Sociedad (GolTV, live, 2 pm ET)
4. Valencia (56 pts.)at Dep. Coruna (GolTV, live, 4 pm ET)
2. Sevilla (61 pts.) at 3. Real Madrid (60 pts.) (GolTV, live, 3 pm ET)