1. Goals scored this season by FCD defenders George John and Ugo Ihemelu, who tallied in a 2-1 defeat of Colorado that extended the Stripes' win streak to four games.
2. Wins posted by D.C. United in five straight home games. It stayed alive in the playoff chase by beating the Crew, 1-0.
4. The number of Chivas USA players who have scored four or more goals this season. Maykel Galindo joined that group by scoring in a 2-2 with San Jose; the team leader is Eduardo Lillingston with seven.
6. Games Chicago has gone without a win. It managed its fourth tie in that stretch by knotting New England, 0-0.
7. The number of teams still in contention for three playoff spots: Chicago, Toronto FC, New England and D.C. United in the Eastern Conference: Colorado, FC Dallas, and Real Salt Lake in the West.
11. Assists recorded by Dave van den Bergh, who set up the first goal in the Dallas win over Colorado, in 2009. He leads FCD and is second in MLS.
20. Road points accumulated by the Sounders, who play at home on artificial turf, in their expansion season. By winning at Kansas City, 3-2, they raised their road record to 5-5-5, after a posting a miserable 1-4-4 mark in their first nine away matches.
41. Goals scored by Luciano Emilio for D.C. United in 82 regular-season games after his strike downed the Crew, 1-0, on Saturday. With a goal every other game he is one of the most prolific scorers amongst MLS players who have played more than two seasons.
2,610. The number of minutes played by Revs defender Darrius Barnes after going all the way, again, in a 0-0 tie against Chicago. The rookie out of Duke is the only MLS field player to play every minute of every game this season.