[MLS GOLEADORES] Two foreign newcomers -- including Vancouver's Brazilian striker -- hit a pair of goals for their teams in a high-scoring Week 3.Kansas City'sTeal Bunbury also struck twice to take a share of the goalscoring lead.
* Camilo, the 22-year-old who arrived this season to Vancouver after playing for clubs in his native Brazil, Malta and South Korea, scored two goals in stoppage time (92nd and 93rd minute) to earn the Whitecaps a 3-3 tie with Kansas City after falling behind 3-0.
* Sporting Kansas City's Teal Bunbury scored twice in the 3-3 tie with Vancouver to give him three for the season and a tie with D.C. United's Charlie Davies for the league scoring lead. Bunbury, 21, scored five goals last year during his rookie season. Davies was sidelined this week with a groin injury.
* Colorado newcomer Caleb Folan scored twice in a 4-1 win over D.C. United. The 28-year-old England-born striker -- who plays for Ireland, for which he's eligible through his grandparents -- came to the Rapids from Hull City.
* Jamie Smith scored his second goal of the season for Colorado with a header, which he told MLSSoccer.com was the second of his career. The first he said came during a practice session.
* A goals-per-game average of 3.0 in Week 3 upped the league-wide average to 2.60. Last season ended with a 2.46 goals per game average.
MLS LEADING SCORERS:
|Charlie Davies||D.C. United||3||0|
|Teal Bunbury||Kansas City||3||0|
|Javier Morales||Real Salt Lake||2||2|
|Omar Bravo||Kansas City||2||0|
|Shalrie Joseph||New England||2||0|
|Chris Wondolowski||San Jose||2||0|