[ECNL]The Elite Clubs National League accepted the applications of seven clubs from the approximately 80 clubs that applied for membership into the girls national league for the 2012-13 season. They include Mountain View Los Altos, winner of the 2010 U.S. Youth Soccer under-14 girls title, and the first two teams from Florida, Brandon Flames and CFK Krush.
The Albion Hurricane (Texas)
Mountain View Los Altos (Calif.)
Brandon Flames (Fla.)
Santa Rosa United (Calif.)
CFK Krush (Fla.)
Texas Rush (Texas)
New member acceptance decisions were based on multiple different factors, including:
1) long-term club history in female soccer,
2) long-term history in development of female soccer players,
3) club leadership and management structure,
4) club vision and philosophy, and
5) geographical considerations.