Join Now | 
HomeAboutContact UsPrivacy & SecurityAdvertise
Soccer America DailySpecial EditionAround The NetSoccer Business InsiderCollege Soccer ReporterYouth Soccer ReporterSoccer on TVSoccer America Classifieds
Paul Gardner: SoccerTalkSoccer America ConfidentialYouth Soccer InsiderWorld Cup Watch
RSS FeedsArchivesManage SubscriptionsSubscribe
Order Current IssueSubscribeManage My SubscriptionRenew My SubscriptionGift Subscription
My AccountJoin Now
Tournament CalendarCamps & AcademiesSoccer GlossaryClassifieds
Home >Section 2 Around the Net > Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2013
Jose Mourinho has told Wayne Rooney that it is up to him to force a move to Chelsea by handing in a transfer request or he will move onto other striking targets. The Blues coach has had two bids for the Manchester United striker rejected so far this summer and, ... Read the whole story
Sports Direct News reported on Tuesday that Chelsea has launched an audacious $46.6 million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez that includes Blues striker Fernando Torres heading the other way. Indeed, the report claims that with primary Blues target Wayne Rooney looking increasingly likely to stay at Manchester United, it ... Read the whole story
Mesut Ozil cut a frustrated figure as he was substituted early in Real Madrid's narrow 1-0 win away to Granada, fueling rumors that the playmaker could leave Real if he is not offered a pay raise, with Arsenal and Manchester United both keen on signing the 24-year-old Germany international. Karim ... Read the whole story
Manuel Pellegrini blamed his team's defending for Mancheser City's shock 3-2 defeat away to Cardiff City on Sunday. The Chilean pointed to the importance of defending set pieces after City conceded two goals to late corner kicks. Read the whole story
German giants Hamburg and Schalke have had similarly terrible starts to their seasons so far: at the moment, they are tied for 15th in the Bundesliga on 1 point apiece from three games. Schalke's position, meanwhile, could be further compromised this afternoon, when the club travels to PAOK Solonika for ... Read the whole story
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis on Tuesday said he would try to sue the Campana region for $133.4 million after star striker Gonzalo Higuain fell on rocks in Capri, requiring several stitches to his face that will keep him out of action for the Serie A club for several weeks. Read the whole story
According to reports in France, AS Monaco has activated the buyout clause for Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia. While Sevilla has repeatedly claimed its desire to keep hold of the holding midfielder, but now that Monaco has activated his $26.7 million buyout clause it only seems a matter of time before ... Read the whole story


Recent Most Read Stories