IronMan 7v7 Play4Autism
Phoenix - Rose Mofford Soccer Complex Arizona (South-West Region)
Saturday, April 21, 2012 through Sunday, April 22, 2012
Entry Deadline: Friday, April 13, 2012
Adult Corporate USA Men
Contact: Greg Vasicek - 646-837-2494 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Levels of Play Corporate USA ProAm, Men & Coed
Tournament City Qualifier Format
• 16 Team Tournament, divided into Groups of 4
• 5 game guarantee, plus play-offs. Group winners qualify for single elimination play-off round.
• 2 x 20 minute running time halves, clock stoppage at refs discretion.
• No Injury Time during Round Robin Play, Player send-offs (at refs discretion)
• F.I.F.A Rules & Regulations Apply.
• Player substitutions are made "On the Run" as in ice hockey.
• If game is tied after regulation, a 5 minute overtime period will take place and if teams are still tied after overtime period game will be declared a tie
• During Round Robin Playoffs, 5 Minute Overtime/Penalty Kicks will take place until the winner is determined. Same will occur during. Play4Autism Championship Week.
• Tournament Series City Qualifier Winners Will advance to the 2013 Play4Autism Championship Week, June 3 to 9 in Phoenix, AZ
• Teams will receive airfare plus 6 days/5 nights hotel accommodation
• Plus a shot at Over 500K in Cash & Prizes
**2013 Play4Autism Champion 100K Team Cash Prize **
Plus each Championship Team Member will drive home in a 2013 Ford Escape XLT and also win a trip for Four (4 days/3 nights) to Walt Disney World
Consolation Team Cash Prizes
Runners-Up -50K *** Third Place -25K *** Fourth Place -10K
32 Tournaments * 500 Plus Teams
For further information Contact Greg Vasicek at 646-837-2494
Visit www.play4autism.org or email email@example.com