Cinco de Mayo Clasico
13132 State Rt 22, Canaan, NY 12029 Massachusetts (New England Region)
Saturday, May 4, 2013 through Sunday, May 5, 2013
Contact: Pete Lopez - 4133291313 - email@example.com
The Fieldhouse at Canaan, LLC http://www.thefieldhousecanaan.com/
May 4 (Girls)
May 5 (Boys)
Fieldhouse FC Nor'Easter Champions League Finals
By age group, series of once-per-month single day 8-team tournaments from Nov-Apr culminate with the top 4 teams (on points) meeting in May's Cinco de Mayo Clasico finale.
Cost: $100 per team. 45 minute games. Penalty kicks if tied.
Teams are seeded from 1 to 4 based on total Champions League points.
TOURNAMENT DAY SCHEDULE
0730 U12 Semi-Final 1v4
0830 U12 Semi-Final 2v3
0930 U14 Semi-Final 1v4
1030 U14 Semi-Final 2v3
1130 U12 FINAL
1230 U14 FINAL
0130 U16 Semi-Final 1v4
0230 U16 Semi-Final 2v3
0330 U18 Semi-Final 1v4
0430 U18 Semi-Final 2v3
0530 U16 FINAL
0630 U18 FINAL
1) For U12-U14, 7 players per team (6+GK).
2) For U16-U18, Open, 40+, 6 players per team (5+GK).
3) Recommended that 10-12 players rostered per team.
4) Minimum of 4 players are needed to start and continue a game.
5) U12 uses size 4 ball, all other size 5.6) Shin guards are mandatory equipment for players.
7) No slide tackling (any part of knee touching ground) - resulting in direct kick for opposing team at location of slide tackle. Exception to rule is GK slide tackle in penalty area.
8) The ball is out of play when the ball makes contact with the building roof structure or lighting. If not the result of a deflection, a penalty kick is awarded to the opposing team. If resulting from deflection, a direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team from the location directly below where the ball made contact with the superstructure, netting, or lighting.
9) Single step is allowed by the player taking a penalty kick. (Given shorter distance, this offsets the big advantage a kicker would have with run-in.)
10) Throw-ins are replaced with indirect kick-ins.
11) Side-line kick-ins are indirect - all other free kicks are direct (including corner kick).
12) Goal-kicks and goalkeeper punts/throws must land on defensive half. If not, indirect at midfield for opposing team.
13) No off-sides.
14) When the goal differential is 5 or above, the winning team removes a first player.
15) When the goal differential is 10 or above, the winning team removes a second player.
16) Unlimited substitutions allowed on all stoppage of play (goal, kick-in, foul, injury).
17) Beyond these exceptions, FIFA rules apply.