Oneonta, New York (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Saturday, May 25, 2013 through Monday, May 27, 2013
Entry Deadline: Friday, May 10, 2013
U8 through U19
Contact: Brett Buzzy - 607.316.3721 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Oneonta Soccer Club
When making the decision on which tournament to bring your team to, what is important to you? What factors do you look for in each event that help you decide which tournament is best for your team? Here at the I88 Challenge we believe that we have many of the features you are looking for and more!
* Low Fees - The I88 Challenge is one of the most cost effective Memorial Day tournaments in the region! We pride ourselves on being able to offer the highest quality products and services, at the most affordable price around.
* High Quality Fields - We believe that the best tournament atmosphere comes from using a large complex with more fields, rather than many separate fields. We are lucky enough to have the beautiful Wright National Soccer Campus with its four professionally maintained soccer fields, handicap accessible bathrooms (NOT Port-a-Johns!) convenient parking, spectator bleachers and fully stocked concessions stands.
* Proper Competition - Our Tournament Director uses every resource at his disposal to ensure that your team will be placed in the right bracket to get the most out of your tournament experience.
* Tournament Scheduling - Do you coach more than 1 team? If so we will do everything we can to eliminate conflicts in your schedules.
* High Quality Referees – All matches are officiated by USSF Licensed officials.
* Proper Field and Goal Sizes - Some tournaments will cut cost by putting your team on a field that is too small, or playing your age division on goals that are improperly sized. At the I88 Challenge we only use age appropriate field and goal sizes to ensure your team has the best playing experience possible.
* On Site Vendors - The Capital Cup knows how vendors add to the atmosphere of events. We offer a diverse list of vendors, each one bringing something unique to the Capital Cup experience.
* Convenient easy access to the Campus – Centrally located the Wright National Soccer Campus is only a hour away from either Binghamton or Albany. This day trip event means lower travel costs and no overnight lodging is required. The Campus is less then a mile from Interstate 88 Exit 13.