St. John's Soccer Spring Tournament
Queens New York (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Sunday, March 10, 2013 through Sunday, March 10, 2013
Contact: Dave Fletcher - 718-990-2101 - email@example.com
The Dave Masur Preseason Tournament will feature approximately three 30 minute games per team, with a final number to be determined based on the number of
teams entering the tournament. All tournament games will be coordinated to finish in a four-hour time frame.
• 7-on-7 games on 35x55 yard fields.
• Full-size goals allow for plenty of scoring
opportunities for all ages!
• A minimum of three 30 minute games (or
the equivalent) are guaranteed. Games will
be played within a three-hour timeblock.
Time blocks will be in the morning,
afternoon and early evening.
• Teams will have the opportunity to play on
the turf of Belson Stadium, one of the
premier venues in collegiate soccer.
• USYSA, U.S. Club Soccer and AYSO passes
• Teams with U.S. Club Soccer or Y League
passes do not require Permission to Travel.
• St. John’s University is conveniently located
near major highways.
Cost and Team Information
Teams can register for the tournament and clinic at a price of $275 per team and a maximum of 14 players per roster.
Age groups will be U8 – U14 with the merging of agegroups possible based on the number of entering teams.
TOURNAMENTS ARE FOR KIDS 8TH GRADE AND BELOW ONLY!!
Please call the men’s soccer office at
718-990- 2101 for club and group discount information.