Join Now  |
Home About Contact Us Privacy & Security Advertise
Soccer America Daily Soccer World Daily Special Edition Around The Net Soccer Business Insider College Soccer Reporter Youth Soccer Reporter Soccer on TV Soccer America Classifieds Game Report
Paul Gardner: SoccerTalk Soccer America Confidential Youth Soccer Insider World Cup Watch
RSS Feeds Archives Manage Subscriptions Subscribe
Order Current Issue Subscribe Manage My Subscription Renew My Subscription Gift Subscription
My Account Join Now
Tournament Calendar Camps & Academies Soccer Glossary Classifieds
Report: Adidas to Assist Messi Move?
AS, January 16th, 2015 6:24PM

MOST READ
TAGS:  barcelona, lionel messi, soccer business, spain

MOST COMMENTED

According to Spanish sports daily AS, Lionel Messi’s sponsor Adidas could be the key to the four-time Ballon d’Or winner leaving Barcelona. The paper claims to have a report from the brand that says some 70 percent of people associate Messi with Nike and not Adidas, since Nike sponsors the Catalan giant. As such, Adidas thinks the confusion is adversely affecting global sales, and therefore wants the player to align with a team that wears the brand on its jersey, too.

Meanwhile, it has been rumored for months that the German apparel company would be willing to invest a significant amount of money to ‘assist’ any Adidas-wearing club wanting to sign Messi. This includes Chelsea and Manchester United, which will wear Adidas beginning next season. However, in an alternate scenario, the AS report alleges that Adidas could look to replace Nike as Barcelona’s sponsor.

Read the original story...

81 comments
  1. Courtney Bieneman
    commented on: January 20, 2015 at 3:58 p.m.
    Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn't know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD...
  1. Talesha Lance
    commented on: January 22, 2016 at 2:52 a.m.
    How I Got My Loan From { calviinloancompany@gmail.com } Hello Every One, I'm Talesha Lance From North Carolina USA. I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who transformed my life from nothing to something, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $32520.00 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Calvin Scott Financial Home who is the C.E.O of Calvin Scott Loan Firm. So i applied for a loan sum of (260,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2% and the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days after approval and registration, the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one i need of a loan out there to contact Calvin Loan INC via: { calviinloancompany@gmail.com } (+1) 501-429-4519 or webpage: http://calvinfinancialloanhome.bravesites.com/
  1. Ketesha Frank
    commented on: June 18, 2017 at 11:05 p.m.
    How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company (Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com) Good day everybody am Ketesha Frank By name am from the United State Of America i want to give thanks and a great appreciation to Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company for offering me loan for purchasing my house with a low interest rate. I want to give thanks to him for giving me this loan. My friends out there who needs loan for different purposes i advice you contact Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company for loan instead of falling in to hands of Scammers online. Am happy today because of Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company. So if you want to contact them for a loan you contact them on: ( Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com)or Text: +1 571-322-5806,.
  1. Ketesha Frank
    commented on: June 18, 2017 at 11:06 p.m.
    ..How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company (Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com) Good day everybody am Ketesha Frank By name am from the United State Of America i want to give thanks and a great appreciation to Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company for offering me loan for purchasing my house with a low interest rate. I want to give thanks to him for giving me this loan. My friends out there who needs loan for different purposes i advice you contact Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company for loan instead of falling in to hands of Scammers online. Am happy today because of Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company. So if you want to contact them for a loan you contact them on: ( Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com)or Text: +1 571-322-5806
  1. Hwa Jurong
    commented on: August 26, 2015 at 5:22 a.m.
    I am Hwa Jurong, a Private Money Lender do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. I give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email: hwajurong382@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
  1. Debora Orr
    commented on: October 24, 2015 at 2:08 a.m.
    Debra Orr by names from United States, Am here to guide everyone out there looking for a loan such as Business loans, Mortgage loans Real estate loan, Personal loan and all other kinds of loan to contact this awesome loan firm owned by Mr Viggo Davis who supported me and my family with a business loan and also with a mortgage loan worth $740,000 which put our lives back on track again. Thanks to Mr Viggo Davis because i never believed that such genuine lender still exist for till i found Mr Davis. Am very grateful for what he has done for us that's why am doing all this to make others benefit from his wonderful service he renders to both individuals/company. So am using this moment to inform anyone above 18yrs to contact Mr. Viggo Davis via email (viggodavis@zoho.com) or (viggodavis@gmail.com) to get his/her loan today with better repayment schedule, no social security number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.
  1. albert permanent
    commented on: June 13, 2016 at 8:41 a.m.
    We The Muslim Family of Abdallah we give out loans to everyone in need of money, we give out different loans, we are here to help you get back to your financier feet of money, my company aim is to make sure we Preserve oneself from been scam, by evil loan lenders,if you need a loan contact us on our email: albertmotagetrust@gmail.com BORROWER’S DATA 1. Full Names:……………………… 2. Contact Address:………………… 3. Loan Amount Needed:…………… 4. Duration of the Loan……………… 5. Direct Telephone Number:…………… Attention All RESPONSE TO OUR email: albertmotagetrust@gmail.com +17063918293 Alberta Permanent Trust Company.
  1. Jennifer Alex
    commented on: July 11, 2016 at 8:51 p.m.
    Hello everyone my name is Jennifer Alex am from U.S.A am here to testify on how i got my loan from Mrs Flora Johnson Loan Frim the C.E.O of (florajohnsonloanfrim@gmail.com),Have trial or types of loan lender for a loan trying to invest in my country but no body was able to grant me the loan i was looking for until one day i was going through the internet when i come across a post by one Kate David from united kingdom,who testify on how she got her loan from Mrs Flora Johnson Loan Frim to start up a business in her country,i decided to give a trial for the last time to see if i will get a loan from her loan company i quickly email her and she gave me the information that i should provide in which i did.I was so surprise to receive a loan of $90,000,00USD on my account after 74 hour of our translation i was to happy and i promise her to share her Good and truthful Loan frim to the whole word because i never know that it was going to work.i am so very happy today sharing this to you all.Anywhere you are now and you need loan urgently contact Mrs Flora Johnson via this email (florajohnsonloanfrim@gmail.com) for your loan help now.
  1. Julia Lucas
    commented on: September 24, 2016 at 7:12 p.m.
    THE GREATEST TESTIMONY OF MY LIFE WAS GETTING A LOAN FROM ADRIAN FINANCE FIRM Hello everyone, My name is Julia Lucas, Am from Saxony, Germany. Am here to share this remarkable, extra ordinary and goodness of God upon my life, how he make me got my loan from Adrian Finance Firm{ (adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com) }. Am a Single mom with three kids life was hell and uncomfortable for me after the death of my husband. For me to take care of my kids i decided to look for a loan to start up a business because nobody was willing to help me and i decided to search for a loan lender online but unfortunately i was scammed several times from various international loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here in this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I lost hope on loan lenders on internet and was confused and frustrated, until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Alexander Adrian the managing director of Adrian Finance Firm, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, though I had doubts but just wanted to give it a try and to my greatest surprise the loan was transfer to my bank account after 48 hours of applying . I never thought there are still reliable and genuine loan lenders until i met Mr Alexander Adrian, who really helped me with a loan of 145,000.00usd and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many loan seekers out there, seek no more and contact the God fearing man for a loan today. Mr Alexander Adrian, his caring and understanding. if you are in need of an urgent loan or want funding for your projects fast and quick, So feel free to contact Adrian Finance Firm via email address : { adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com } OR through company websites: http://adrianfinancefirm.bravesites.com/ OR Tel no +12052912541 . I believe they will help you because they have helped a lot of people across the globe, Thanks.
  1. Fidelity Finance
    commented on: October 2, 2016 at 10:59 a.m.
    Fidelity Loan Finance is a government approved credit firm, we give out loans to individuals and organizations with an interest rate of 2% world wide. Get back to me if you are interested fore further details through this mail box: fidlfin@live.com
  1. elizabeth miller
    commented on: October 20, 2016 at 3:50 p.m.
    DAVIS LOAN COMPANY HELPED ME OUT OF MY FINANCIAL CRISIS!! Hello everyone my name is Elizabeth Miller, am here to testify how i was rescued by Davis Robinson .I was in need of a loan and i applied from various loan lenders.They asked me to pay some amount of money at different basis but i never got my loan.This was how i lost the sum of 12000USD .I was now in debt because i borrowed the money from a friend.One day a friend of mine introduce me to Davis Robinson and told me that the Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. He told me how he has helped with loan at several cases without any delay.I was scared and i did not believe him.He told me to trust him,this was how i was introduce to him through his email{Davisloanfinance@yahoo.com }.He told me he will offer me the loan that i only need to comply with them.I did as he told me and without any delay,i received my loan as he earlier promise. Am here to tell you that most of the loan lenders on the internet are scammers. If you truly need a genuine loan please meet Davis Robinson through his email : Davisloanfinance@yahoo.com .
  1. White Horse Credit
    commented on: November 2, 2016 at 12:38 a.m.
    Dear Loan Seeker, We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (legitfirm@gmail.com) If you are interested contact Via: legitfirm@gmail.com and fill out the below loan application form. Loan application form: Full Name:.................... Country:..................... State:.............. City:.............. Sex:......................... Phone Number:........... Loan Amount :........... Monthly income:.......... Occupation:................... .... Loan Period:....................... ................ Purpose of Loan:......................... ........... E-mail address:...................... ................ Have You Applied Before?.................... We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (legitfirm@gmail.com) With Best Regards.
  1. max bradley
    commented on: November 13, 2016 at 12:51 a.m.
    You need a loan between individuals to cope with financial difficulties and finally out of the impasse caused by banks for the rejection of their application of credit record? Contact: (bradleyducan206@gmail.com) we offer genuine loan from 1000 to 100 million, no bank guarantee, and at an interest rate of 2% affordable. Can help me make a particular loan amount you want. Contact me if you are interested. E-mail: bradleyducan206@gmail.com
  1. elijah roland
    commented on: November 14, 2016 at 12:37 p.m.
    do you need a genuine loan for business purposes or to pay your debt contact Mr Kellie Wilson now for genuine loans via email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com
  1. Roberson Leiter
    commented on: November 17, 2016 at 7:16 a.m.
    Hello Every One, I am Mrs.Britney Waiter From CA U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who has transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $3,200 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Johnson Kithendu who is the C.E.O of Mr Johnson Kithendu Loan Company Email: johnsonkithendu007@gmail.com So i applied for a loan sum of ($34,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(3) days the loan was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him through email: johnsonkithendu007@gmail.com he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has done in my life.Thank God I can smile again I recommend this company to all those who have been misled and those who were fooled, they are reliable and trustworthy. In case you need to know more, e-mail the company on johnsonkithendu007@gmail.com Email them today and you will be glad you did. Mrs. Britney Waiter
  1. james kome
    commented on: November 21, 2016 at 6:45 p.m.
    Do you need an emergency loan? We give out loan to interested persons who are seeking loan in good faith and with interest of 3%. You seriously need an emergency loan? then you are at the right place. We give out business loan, personal loan, credit Xmas, contact us for your loan application to meet demand and the financial problem. contact us today by e-mail: ibfinance63@gmail.com await your response. I.B. FINANCE COMPANY
  1. Sandra Fisher
    commented on: November 22, 2016 at 5:49 p.m.
    Good Day I am Rev. Brian Washington, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1,000.00USD to $900,000,000.00USD as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. just complete the form below and get back to me as I expect your swift and immediate response. FILL OUT THE LOAN APPLICATION FORM: First Name: ..................... Last Name: ...................... Gender: .......................... Marital status: ............................. Contact Address: .......................... City/Zip code: ......................... Country: ............................ Date of Birth: ......................... Amount Needed as Loan: ................. Loan Duration: ............................... Occupation: ............................. Monthly Income: .......................... Purpose for Loan: ............................. Direct Phone number: ................................... Email: washingtonprivateloanfirm@yahoo.com From, Rev. Brian Washington Managing Director
  1. Kate Roman
    commented on: November 25, 2016 at 4:24 p.m.
    Auto Loans Mortgage loans Business Loans Personal Loans Real Estate Loan. For more information ,Kindly Contact, Loan Agent: Larry Buknor Website://worldbestloans.wix.com/worldbestloans Email: worldbestloans12@yahoo.com Phone: (+1512) 355-6270 Thank you.
  1. Paul Hutt
    commented on: November 30, 2016 at 3:55 a.m.
    Dear Applicant, We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (paulhutt02@gmail.com) If you are interested contact Via: paulhutt02@gmail.com and fill out the below loan application form. Loan application form: Full Name:.................... Country:..................... State:.............. City:.............. Sex:......................... Phone Number:........... Loan Amount :........... Monthly income:.......... Occupation:................... .... Loan Period:....................... ................ Purpose of Loan:......................... ........... E-mail address:...................... ................ Have You Applied Before?.................... We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (paulhutt02@gmail.com) With Best Regards.
  1. Ari monfared
    commented on: December 1, 2016 at 4:50 p.m.
    Do you need an urgent financial loan? * Xmas loan * Very fast and direct transfer to your bank account * Repayment starts eight months after you get the money bank account *With a Low interest rate of 2% * Long-term repayment (1-30 years) * Flexible loan terms and monthly payment *. How long does it take for me to be financed? After submitting the loan application You can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours. And funding in 72-96 hours after receiving your information, . Contact us today legitimate and licensed company authorized giver of financial assistance to anyone. For more information and loan application, email: William_Pham2020@yahoo.com. Best regards William Pham.
  1. Larry Henk
    commented on: December 1, 2016 at 11:34 p.m.
    Dear Sir / Madam, We offer private,Xmas, commercial and personal loans with very minimal annual interest rates as low as 2% within 1 year to 5 years Repayment duration period to any part of the world. we give out loans within the range of 5,000 to 1,000,000.00. Contact Email:(larryhenk391@gmail.com or call:+13057808407) (1) Full Names: (2) State/Country: (3)Amount needed as loan): (4) Loan duration: (5)Cell-Phone number: Best Regard. Mr Larry Henk.
  1. Arnold Wills
    commented on: December 12, 2016 at 12:31 a.m.
    Do you need an urgent loan or financial service? Contact financialdepartment.online@gmail.com
  1. Patricia Williams
    commented on: December 23, 2016 at 3:35 p.m.
    Good day, My name is Mrs Patricia Williams a loan lender i offer loan to people in need of a loan we also offer all kinds of loan worldwide. Are you in any kind of financial difficulties? Do you need a personal loan?? Do you need a loan to expand your business or to pay off your debt. Our interest rate is 2% very affordable and our loan process is very fast as well. If you are interested you can contact us today via email: patriciawilliamsloanfirm@outlook.com Best regards. Mrs Patricia Williams.
  1. equity morgan
    commented on: January 12, 2017 at 8:26 p.m.
    Hello, Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Passion loan lenders is specialized in providing loans from the range of{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 2.0% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, Passion loan lenders COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, England,. and all over the world We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($). (Pounds) Rounds (Euro) *Are you financially Squeezed? *Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts *Do you seek finance to set up your own business? *Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? *Do you seek loans to carry out large projects *Do you seek funding for various other processes? We offer the following types of loans: *Commercial Loans. *Personal Loans. *Business Loans. *Investments Loans. *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans . *Construction loans. *Business Loans And many More: If you are interested in getting a loan form our company kindly get back to us with this email address equityfirmloans@gmail.com
  1. jeniffer jordon
    commented on: January 26, 2017 at 3:08 a.m.
    We Give Out Loans For 2% Interest Rate And We Offer Loans From $1,000 To $50,000,000.00, Are You Looking To Buy A House Car Or Company Or Start Up A Truck Company or Buy A Truck Or Personal Loans, Email Us At jenifferjordonloanfund999@gmail.com just get back to us With the below information. LOAN FORM 1. Full Names:............................ 2. Contact Address:....................... 3. Loan Amount Needed:.................... 4. Duration of the Loan................... 5. Direct Telephone Number:................. 6.Monthly Income........................... I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. Kind Regards Mrs.jeniffer
  1. Peter Lance
    commented on: January 26, 2017 at 4:21 a.m.
    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Business loan Private loan car loan hotel loan student loan Easy and fast approval Flexible repayment Email: Peterlancefinance@gmail.com
  1. Ethan Gavin
    commented on: January 30, 2017 at 4:50 p.m.
    Hello distinguished, Are you in need of a loan from a trust-worthy, well known and approved lending company? Then look no further; We approve loans with 3% interest rate. Please kindly contact us directly via email; ethangavinloancompanyltd@gmail.com for more information on how to get a legitimate loan. Thanks.
  1. peter amos
    commented on: February 10, 2017 at 7:18 a.m.
    Are you looking for an urgent loan? I have a good news for you! We offer loans ranging from 5000 to 30 million at 3% interest rate per year.We offer Loans for business development, personal loans, auto loan etc, We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, If interested contact us at e-mail; lisafrossmicrofinance@gmail.com
  1. Mr Thomas
    commented on: February 16, 2017 at 4:56 p.m.
    Please note: Are you financially down? You need a loan to pay off bills or buy a home or increase your business? Apply for a loan now and get approved. We offer all types of loans at a lower interest rate of 3%. Our credit program is very simple and flexible as your satisfaction and financial success is our goal. If you are interested in getting more information contact us now by email: thomasloans07@gmail.com First Name: Last Name: Gender: Country: State: Address: Post Code: Date of Birth: Amount Needed: Purpose of loan Loan Duration: Phone Number: Contact via E_mail: thomasloans07@gmail.com
  1. sun cash
    commented on: February 18, 2017 at 10:28 a.m.
    Good day, Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial needs, provide loan ranging from $ 3,000.00 to $ 1000,000.00 Max, we are reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, with 100% guaranteed loan also it gives (euros, pounds and dollars .) the interest rate applicable to all loans is (3%), if you are interested get back to us. through (suncash8@gmail.com): Services provided include: * Home improvement * Loans Inventor * Debt Consolidation Loan * Business Loans *Personal loans. contact us today and we are glad to do business with us email: suncash8@gmail.com DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN TO SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS Consolidation Loans Up to :$900,000.00 Blacklisted, ITC,Personal & Consolidation & Home Loans up to $5million offers Fast; Convenient; Reliable+/-3 Hours to Approve! 100% Success Rate! Qualification: 1.Blacklisted can apply 2.No credit check 3.Debt review or court order can apply 4.ITC can apply 5.No Job can apply Home Loans up to $5Million Dollars Personal Loans of Up to $1,000,000.00 plus Debt Consolidation Loans of Up to $2,000,000.00 Business Loans of Up to $10Million Reply to this advert for an application form by emailing:[suncash8@gmail.com] No credit check required, All clients are welcome, If you consider your problem to be a thing of the past they are here now to help you out from all these problems and difficulties that you are facing financially. They give out loans to people from the age of 25years and above. they give out loan in any of the currency you want and also the interest rate is very affordable which is 5% interest rate per annual. Available Loan: * Vehicle Loans * consolidate all your outstanding debts * Personal loans * Business Loans * Refinance Loan * Home Improvement * Debt Consolidation * House Loans * Car Loan * International Loans and many more. Interested Applicant(s) should reply to this advert by Emailing at: suncash8@gmail.com for More info, and for your dream loan thank you.
  1. Sandra Hollway
    commented on: February 27, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS SANDRA is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On atmmachine88@gmail.com
  1. raymond scotts
    commented on: February 27, 2017 at 6:33 p.m.
    Greetings, APPLY FOR A 2.5% LOAN. Do you need an easy qualifying Business or personal loans from $1,000-$10,000,000? or Christmas loan, Unclear bills? Student loan? Bad credit or Good credit, makes no difference with us.2,5% of applications are approved within 48Hours. To apply, get in touch with us via: EMAIL: raymondscottsloan@gmail.com
  1. Micheal Brad
    commented on: February 28, 2017 at 7:28 p.m.
    **AVOID SCAM, NO UPFRONT FESS INVOLVED** Hello everyone, Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, auto loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc ... Or have you been declined a loan by your bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? Here you will get solution to that problem as long as you are found eligible for the loan and trust worthy. We offer loans from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $10,000,000.00, we offer loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are interested in a quick and easy loan. Contact us today: EMAIL 1: Michealbradloaninvestment@consultant.com EMAIL 2: Michealbradloaninvestment@aol.com Regards, Mr. Micheal Bradley
  1. Micheal Brad
    commented on: February 28, 2017 at 7:29 p.m.
  1. David Waddler
    commented on: March 1, 2017 at 6:48 a.m.
    GOOD DAY I'm David, i am from Delaware State, 7 DICKERSON ST HARRINGTON, DE 19952-1302 I AM ON THIS SITE TO SHARE BRIEFLY HOW I WAS HELPED AND WAS ABLE TO GET A LOAN THAT I HAVE BEEN BIDDING FOR, OVER A LONG TIME NOW.. I APPLIED FOR A LOAN IN " HALIFAX " AND I GOT MY LOAN FROM THEM. WITH A LOW COST OF INSURANCE, AND I GOT MY LOAN AT 4.50%. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LOAN FOR ANY PROJECT? CONTACT HALIFAX BANK PLC FOR A STRESS FREE AND FAST LOAN. THANK YOU, AND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS. DAVID WADDLER (FACEBOOK ID) CONTACT EMAIL: halifax_ivandepartment@hotmail.com
  1. Sparks Dean
    commented on: March 2, 2017 at 3:44 a.m.
    I am Sparks Gary Dean by name. I live in United States, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called firstbankloancompany SMART FROM USA who lend me an unsecured loan of $50,000 under 3hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact email:firstbankloancompany400@gmail.com I am using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from firstbankloancompany. FROM USA, i pray that God should give them long life contact email:firstbankloancompany400@gmail.com
  1. White Horse Credit
    commented on: March 3, 2017 at 10:44 p.m.
    Hello, Are you looking for financial freedom? are you in Debt, you need a loan to start a new business? or you collapse financially, you need a loan buying a car or a house? Have your bank in ever Finance refuse? You want to improve your financial? they need a loan your bills are paying off? not looking more, we welcome you for an opportunity to all types of loans get at a very affordable interest rates of 3% for other For information, contact us now by e-mail to:(legitfirm@gmail.com) Do you need a business loan? Do you need a personal loan? Do you want to buy a car? Do you want to refinance? Do you need a mortgage loan? Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Company Name: WHITE HORSE CREDIT Company Email legitfirm@gmail.com Company NMLS ID: 315276 Please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation Contact us via email: (legitfirm@gmail.com) or call +1-972-914-5244 Best Regards, Petra Hoffmann.
  1. Janice Brown
    commented on: March 4, 2017 at 3:13 a.m.
    THE GREATEST TESTIMONY OF MY LIFE.( adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com) Hello Every One, My Name is Mrs. Janice Brown , I live in California USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a happy mum with a beautiful daughter and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan company ADRIAN FINANCE FIRM who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I received a loan of $56,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank God today he is okay and can walk and he's working and the burden is no longer on me any more. And we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world the wonders of God to me through the God fearing loan company and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of quick and affordable loan to contact the loan company ADRIAN FINANCE FIRM through their website http://adrianfinance.bravesites.com OR via emails adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com , adrianfinancefirm@hotmail.com. So you can put a end to your financial crises. Mrs. Janice Brown..
  1. Larry Finance
    commented on: March 7, 2017 at 5:02 a.m.
    Hello my name is Larry Scott Gregory and i am a private loan lender. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to be financially stable? Or do you want to expand your business? We offer company loan, auto loan, business loan, and personal loan at a very reduced interest rate of 3% with comfortable duration which is negotiable. This offer is open to all that will be able to pay back in due time. Contact us via our email: larryfinance@yahoo.com or WhatsApp, +2347059073801. I await you swift response. Larry Scott Gregory
  1. Kihili Morgan
    commented on: March 8, 2017 at 10:26 p.m.
    We offer all kinds of loan Assistance. Home, business, personal, car, company, student loans, commercial, auto etc.. Do you have a financier problems and you need money support for your plan contact us or have you been rejected by banks or other brokers? do you have bad credit scores and no one is willing to give you loan? contact us today via email; fastneasservice22@muslim.com for more details.
  1. Anderson Brown
    commented on: March 9, 2017 at 7:04 p.m.
    Hello, Do you have any financial problem, are you in serious need of urgent loan, are you planning to start your own business? are you in debt? This is your chance to get your wish, trust us to treat all types of loans, see below. We are registered and the Company is authorized to issue loans at 2% interest rate, with a minimum duration of 6 months and a maximum duration of 30 years. We provide loans ranging from $2,000 to 50 million USD. See our services BELOW; * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured) * Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured) * Home Improvement * Inventor Loans * Auto Loans * Wedding Mortgage * Health Loans, etc. So, if you are interested or need more information, please get back to us through our email (andersonloancompany@inbox.lv) With God all things are possible Regards, Mr.Anderson Brown
  1. Christina Rose
    commented on: March 11, 2017 at 8:16 a.m.
    Hello i am CHRISTINA ROSE from TEXAS UNITED STATE i am a single mother of two kids i and my family had a car accident an we lost our first son in the process of the accident on our way coming back from church on faithful sunday morning and my husband was having internal bleeding and i was having problem financially ever since we lost our job it was so complicated and the death of our son last month ago i was urgently in need of emergency loan to pay my husband hospital bills and the house rent and most importantly is to treat my husband and get a good house for my family and the doctor told me that she is suffering from internal bleeding and that they need to operate on him so that the blood can have proper circulation around the body system and that they will need the sum of $95,000,00 dollars to carry out this operation because it was critical and i have no $1 dollar in my account i seek help from various bank they decline my application i seek help from friends and family they turn me down and my husband is now on oxygen he was having problem with breathing i cried out to God and as God will have it all i came across a Testimony about (shelter loan company) a very honest woman and woman who have the fear of God a woman who doesn't disappoint i told her what i and my family is going through she told me to wipe away my tears that no condition is permanent she will help me and truly speaking she offer me a loan sum of $170,000,00 dollars and today my husband is very healthy and i have secure a good apartment and successfully open my own business. Please i don't know what your situation is or what you might be going through okay if you must contact anybody bank or any firm for help financially please contact (Mrs shelter.iweala) on her email address (mrshelterloanfirm@hotmail.com) she will wipe away your tearsand put a smile in the face of your family.
  1. rose anderson
    commented on: March 12, 2017 at 11:41 a.m.
    We work according to a clear, flexible, transparent and easy to understand terms. We offer very low interest rates in relation to the transition slow down economic activity (recession) in most countries of the world. You may have bad credit, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now, as we offer loans by individuals or legal entities at the 3% interest rate for a maximum period of 25 years. The interested applicant can contact us via e-mail now: paulsonloaninvestment@gmail.com
  1. Alicia Orlando
    commented on: March 23, 2017 at 2:10 a.m.
  1. Alicia Orlando
    commented on: March 23, 2017 at 2:11 a.m.
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD AND BE RICH FOREVER EMAIL: DICKSONBLANKATMHACKER@GMAIL.COM Alicia Orlando by name from USA.. i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams.so happy I got mine from Mr Dickson. My blank ATM card can withdraw 5000 dollars daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have 50000 dollars monthly. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr.Dickson because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mr Dickson sent the card through UPS Express Delivery Shipment, and i got it in 4 days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught.Start living your big dreams, living that large and comfortable life that you always wised for, contact email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com cell whatsapp/ +12048178403 and make your purchase immediately..
  1. Larry Terry
    commented on: March 25, 2017 at 3:39 p.m.
    Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial needs, We provide loan ranging from $ 5,000.00 to $ 100,000.000 Max, we are reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, with 100% guaranteed loan also it gives (euros, pounds and dollars .) the interest rate applicable to all loans is (2%), if you are interested get back to us. through (Larryterryloaners@yahoo.com): Services provided include: * Home improvement * Loans Inventor * Debt Consolidation Loan * Business Loans *Personal loans. contact us through Email: Larryterryloaners@yahoo.com
  1. DIANA SMITH
    commented on: March 28, 2017 at 11:57 p.m.
    Dear Customer, I am Diana Smith , I give out loans with 2% interest rate.. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you. What are your Financial needs? Do you need a business loan? Do you need a personal loan? Do you want to buy a car? Do you want to refinance? Do you need a mortgage loan? Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us via mrsdianasmithloanfirm@gmail.com
  1. Avit Investment
    commented on: April 4, 2017 at 5:12 a.m.
    Greetings to you by ADIA. We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio globally and financing projects. We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details. Looking forward hearing from you soonest. Yours truly, Mrs Rose Williams (Personal Assistant) Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA) 501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)
  1. Global loan
    commented on: April 4, 2017 at 9:40 a.m.
    GLOBAL LOAN AGENCY IS GIVING EVERY BODY THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE ALL HIS HEART DESIRES DONE AND YOUR WISHES COME TO PASS.!!! 2% LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW * You lose sleep at night care how to get a loan? * Are you looking for a loan to pay the debt? * Are you looking for a loan to start your own business? * Are you looking for loans to large projects perform? EMAIL US TODAY: globalloanserviceandinsurance@gmail.com WE ALSO BUY AND SELL BITCOIN. (BTC & TBC.) APARTMENT AND PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND FOR RENT, INSURE YOUR PROPERTIES TODAY AND HAVE REST OF MIND. NOTE!!! OUR GROUP OF BROTHER AND SISTER HOOD FORM IS ALSO OUT. IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, AND WELL KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION.Note: All mail must be sent to: globalloanserviceandinsurance@gmail.com Fill out the for m to your loan application: Name: Country: Amount Of Loan Needed: Occupation: Monthly Income: Phone: Length of The Loan (years): Thank You. © 2017 global loan agency
  1. Alex Donald
    commented on: April 5, 2017 at 6:53 p.m.
    Hello, this is Home bridge financial Service. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way. We offer both commercial loan, business loan, Debt Consolidation, student loan or any kind of loan of your choice at 2% interest rate. If you are Interested get back to us on this Email address homebridgefinance@usa.com With the following information's below:. Name: Surname: Country: City: Postcode: Sex: Date of Birth: Phone: Marital status: Occupation: Amount of Required loan: Purpose of loans: Duration of loan : Monthly Income:
  1. Joel Samuel
    commented on: April 17, 2017 at 4:26 p.m.
    Hello everyone check out Engr Michael newly designed super intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of one million dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with documents to validate the transactions. He deliver this cards to all any customers and interested buyers worldwide and it has changed the life of many people including me. I purchase mine to give a try and i saw many people talking about him, i tried my best to get one by doing what he ask me to do with the instructions, he make my card and sent to me without stressing me. Today I'm so happy seeing myself been rich, so i have to tell everyone who might need his help. he have various cards and various prices for them and the cards has expiring date and i cash out $5000 daily. you can email us on micharelatmhacker@gmail.com. text him them +18508008129
  1. Joel Samuel
    commented on: April 18, 2017 at 4:46 p.m.
  1. pual john
    commented on: April 19, 2017 at 9:02 p.m.
    DEAR SIR/MADAM Are you a businessman or woman? You are in any financial stress or you need funds to start your own business? You have a low credit score and you are encountering difficulties in obtaining a loan and other local banks financial institutions? Come, we have the best solution for you . We are a certified money lender. We are giving away loans by announcement and personal contact. We provide you with the best of our service. Contact us Today. email ( terryfastloan@gmail.com) Services provided include; * Refinance * Home Improvement * Investment Loan * Car loans * business loans * Company loans * Debt Consolidation * Loans to enterprises * Personal Loans * International Loans * Student loans etc We offers loans form 5,000 to 5,000 000 of any currency with a year duration of 1 to 10 years so you indicate the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford to complete the repayment of the loan with an interest rate of 3% this gives you a real chance to get funds required. Interested applicants should respond by the following email: (terryfastloan@gmail.com) Thanks and God bless
  1. WILLIAMS PETER
    commented on: April 20, 2017 at 4:56 a.m.
    Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount $220,000.00 USD for your Kidney.My name is (Dr Williams peter) am a Phrenologist in Maamoobi hospital Ghana . Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living corresponding donor. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: williamspeter199@gmail.com phone number . +233264866768
  1. mr kings smith
    commented on: April 21, 2017 at 7:44 a.m.
    Dear Applicant, We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (promisekingloancompany01@gmail.com)
  1. Global loan
    commented on: April 21, 2017 at 12:44 p.m.
    GLOBAL LOAN AGENCY IS GIVING EVERY BODY THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE ALL HIS HEART DESIRES DONE AND YOUR WISHES COME TO PASS.!!! 2% LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW * You lose sleep at night care how to get a loan? * Are you looking for a loan to pay the debt? * Are you looking for a loan to start your own business? * Are you looking for loans to expand your projects perform? EMAIL US TODAY: globalloanserviceandinsurance@gmail.com NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! APARTMENT AND PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND FOR RENT, INSURE YOUR PROPERTIES TODAY AND HAVE REST OF MIND. Name: Country: Amount Of Loan Needed: Occupation: Monthly Income: Phone: Length of The Loan (years): NOTE!!! WE ALSO BUY AND SELL BITCOIN. (BTC & TBC.) Your can also contact the CEO of Global Loan Service via vincentstevenloanhome@gmail.com Thank You. © 2017 global loan agency
  1. Kelly Woods
    commented on: April 22, 2017 at 2:14 a.m.
  1. Kelly Woods
    commented on: April 22, 2017 at 2:15 a.m.
    Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr Dickson because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.Mr Dickson sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from Mr Dickson now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,Mr Dickson is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except,his whatsapp number +12048178403 or email him:dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com..
  1. sam ben
    commented on: April 25, 2017 at 11:21 a.m.
    Hello, My name is Natalie and i just feel like letting everyone know about this. There is this new way of making money with a programmed ATM card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking team called CHEVRON BLANK ATM HACKERS two days after i paid. This Blank ATM card is programmed to mess with any ATM and its camera thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $80000 monthly from any ATM. Since i got the card i've been able to withdraw enough to get myself a new car and invest in a huge profit making business. Although it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught and you can use this opportunity to make your life better. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting them now through their whatsapp no:+2348142630659. email: (atmblank12@gmail.com ). The most amazing thing is I got this Blank ATM card at a very low rate and i hope you also do too.
  1. Richard Percy
    commented on: April 25, 2017 at 4:32 p.m.
    Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mr Cole. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Mr Cole because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were not real. But am happy now. Mr Cole sent the card through DHL to me with Just $370 and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mr Cole because he changed my story all of a sudden . He said the card works in all countries except Philippines Mali and Indonesia. His contact is coleatmhacker@yahoo.com
  1. Access Loans
    commented on: April 25, 2017 at 10:04 p.m.
    Are you self Employed, do you have Low Income On NOA,we have the IDEAL Mortgage solution for your needs,We can get you Private & Construction Mortgage Even if you're in Discharged / Undischarged Bankruptcy or Consumer Proposal,first Time Home Buyers,new Immigrants,Mortgage Renewals & Refinancing,We work with over 50 lenders including Trust Companies, Credit Unions and Private Lenders.Contact us today for a free consultation on accessloansonline@gmail.com
  1. Truman Silas
    commented on: April 27, 2017 at 12:42 p.m.
    Are you searching for a very genuine loan at an affordable interest rate processed within 2 of 7 working days? Have you been turned down constantly by your bank and other financial institutions? * Are you financially Squeezed? * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? * Do you seek finance to set up your own business? * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? * Do you need college loan? * Do you seek funding for various other processes? I urge you to stay relaxed and worry no more as we offer you a legit offer to take you out of that horrible situation you are into, @TRUMAN SILAS LOANS INC. Your financial freedom is our target. We offer the following types of loans: *Commercial Loans. *Personal Loans. *Business Loans. *Investments Loans. *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans . *Construction loans. *Business Loans And many More: Note: We give out loan for just 2% interest rate yearly. Interested persons should contact us via email:- trsilasloans@gmail.com to enable us open a loan processing file. Contact Email:- trsilasloans@gmail.com Best wishes, Truman Silas LOANS©2017..All rights reserved.
  1. Harley Lewis
    commented on: May 5, 2017 at 4:49 a.m.
    Are you a business man or woman? Do you need a loan to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debts or pay off your bills? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan with an Interest rate of 3.00%, Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (harley_lewis@aol.com) Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. solution to your financial problem is Dr. Harley Lewis Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Please fill out this little Form blow to enable us for proceeding your transaction. 1. Full Names:………………………. 2. Sex :………………………… 3. Contact Address:………………….. 4. Loan Amount Needed:……………….. 5. Duration of the Loan………………. 6. Direct Telephone Number:…………….. Apply now on (harley_lewis@aol.com) My Regards. Agent: Harley
  1. James Andrew
    commented on: May 5, 2017 at 9:18 p.m.
    Hello everyone, We are christian organization from America to help individuals in need of private loan at a low and affordable interest rate kindly email us now: quickloanpayment@gmail.com LOAN APPLICATION FORM Full name: Country: State: Sex: Phone number: Occupation: Loan amount: Loan duration: Email now: quickloanpayment@gmail.com
  1. ANDERSON lukeman
    commented on: May 10, 2017 at 7:36 a.m.
    BE SMART, HURRAY WHILE IT LAST AND MAKE EXTRA CASH I got mine already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine and I have used it to get $105,000. MR James is giving out the card just to help those in need, though it is illegal but it is something nice that will help your financial hardship, for a change of level financially. And no one gets caught when using the card; for the card is well programmed and very active. Get yours from him. Just send him an email on jamesvoltharkers68@gmail.com and he gives you the details..THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKER'S EMAIL:jamesvoltharkers68@gmail.com
  1. Gina Acampora
    commented on: May 11, 2017 at 10:51 a.m.
    Hello everyone, My name is Gina Acampora and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of a loan $ 100,000 USD to start my life all over, due to my profession as i am a single mum, with 4 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan Company that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing firm, Nora Mildred, she was the saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 100,000 USD and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Nora Mildred via email at. noramildred.loan@hotmail.com because he is the most understanding and kind hearted Loans Services
  1. White Horse Credit
    commented on: May 17, 2017 at 10:03 p.m.
    Hello Loan Seekers, Are you looking for financial freedom? are you in Debt, you need a loan to start a new business? or you collapse financially, you need a loan buying a car or a house? Have your bank in ever Finance refuse? You want to improve your financial? they need a loan your bills are paying off? not looking more, we welcome you for an opportunity to all types of loans get at a very affordable interest rates of 3% for other For information, contact us now by e-mail to:(legitfirm@gmail.com) Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need to start up a new business? Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing? Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don’t know what to do. We offer the following loans below; personal loans[secure and unsecured] business loans[secure and unsecured] combination loans students loans consolidation loans and so many others. 1. Full Names:---------------- 2. Contact Address:---------------- 3. Loan Amount Needed:---------------- 4. Duration of the Loan---------------- 5. Monthly Income:-------------------- 6: Occupation:---------------------- 7. Direct Telephone Number:---------------- Company Name: WHITE HORSE CREDIT Company Email legitfirm@gmail.com Company NMLS ID: 315276 Best Regards, Petra Hoffmann.
  1. Jorge Becker
    commented on: May 24, 2017 at 4:33 p.m.
    Attention, The Correct Email Is joanfelchlloans@gmail.com Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 2%. Do contact us today via: jorgebeckerlloans@gmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. First Information Needed From You: (1)Full Names: (2)Amount Needed as Loan: (3)Phone Number: (4)Duration: (5)Country: (6)State/Province: (7)Monthly Income: (8)Marital Status: (9)Age/Gender: (10)Loan Purpose: NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:jorgebeckerlloans@gmail.com for quick processing. Thank You, Mr Jorge Becker
  1. George smith
    commented on: May 26, 2017 at 10:52 a.m.
    Good Day Sir/Madam: Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $2,500. to $500,000.000 Our Services Include the Following: Debt Consolidation Second Mortgage Business Loans Personal Loans International Loans Loan for any kinds Family loan E.T.C No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. GEORGE SMITH. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this EMAIL:mrgeorgesmithloanfirm@gmail.com BORROWERS INFORMATIONS: First Name:.... Last Name:..... City:......... Zip Code:...... State :......... Country:......... Gender:......... Date of birth:... Telephone:........ Marital Status :.. Occupation:...... Loan Amount:...... Purpose of loan:.. Loan:......... Loan Duration :........ Monthly Income :..... Have you applied for loan before (yes or no).. Note that loan is given out in 2% interest rate yearly, kindly get back to us now to secure your loans. Best Regards.
  1. Phil Loan Firm
    commented on: May 27, 2017 at 7:25 a.m.
    Urgent loan offer at 3% interest rate, apply now and get your loan within 24 hours. For now hurry This offer will not last long. If you are really interested in the offer, please contact us today through WhatsApp today +2348072074457 Phil Howardson
  1. Nelly Richard
    commented on: June 3, 2017 at 9:57 a.m.
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com
  1. JAMES MOORE
    commented on: June 6, 2017 at 5:02 a.m.
    Greetings to you. We the Direct Access Online Finance Services offers secured & unsecured loan at a very low interest rate of 3%. We offer Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Education Loan, Home Loan or "Loan for any reason! Do you have bad credit? You can still apply.via: jamesmooreloanfirm@gmail.com Contact us today for your applications!!! Yours Truly, Customer Service Direct Access Online Finance Services
  1. Jorge Becker
    commented on: June 9, 2017 at 4:27 a.m.
    Hello, Are you tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages, have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other Financial Institutions or micro finance scheme. This is to let you know with 100% guarantee that we Offer loans ranging from $ 5,000 to $ 500,000,000 at 3% interest rate per Month. We give out LOANS for developing business a competitive edge/business expansion. Be rest assure that We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing, we give out long term loan for 6 Month to 30 years maximum and all interest rate and calculate and allow to be pay annually. We offer the following kinds of loans and many more; We offer the following loans to individuals- contact us via our e-mail id below. (jorgebeckerlloans@gmail.com) Phone number:+12548819936 *Personal Loans *Commercial Loans *Investments Loans *Development Loans *Consolidation Loans *Student Loans *Car Loans *Mortgage Loans *Acquisition Loans *Construction loans Business Loans And many More: If you are highly interested in our loan offer, kindly contact us via our e-mail id below. (jorgebeckerlloans@gmail.com)
  1. Immanuel Clinton
    commented on: June 11, 2017 at 3:01 a.m.
    Hello Every-one, I am Mr. Immanuel Clinton, by name and I am the owner ''Clinton Loan Finance". I like people to know that I do all kinds of loan you could think of at low interest rate of 3%. If you are in need of a loan, Hurry now and urgently apply for the loan so you can get the loan executed swiftly. Contact us today at: clintonimmanuel9@gmail.com Whats-app, +2348073078183 Loan application today and get faster as you want. You have 100% Grantee Best Regards, Immanuelclinton9@gmail.com Mr. Immanuel Clinton
  1. QUEEN WILLIAM
    commented on: June 11, 2017 at 10:54 a.m.
    We wish to give out loan to whom ever that is in need of a loan at interest rate of 3%, We give out loan from the minimum of 50,000.00 Rand to the maximum R10 million, pounds, euros, If interested, Contact us via email: queenwilliam1985@gmail.com
  1. Roger Walker
    commented on: June 15, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
    Attention: Are you Financially down ? Do you need a loan to pay off bills ? Looking for funds to buy a home Or Increase/Start up your Business but no capital yet? ? Here comes a golden opportunity at your doorstep to get funded without hassle and stress, Apply now for a loan and get approved. We offer all kinds of loan at a reduced interest rate of 2%. Our loan program is direct and flexible and your financial aim is our success. IF INTERESTED, for more info contact us now via Email: rogerwalkerloans@gmail.com Contact Email: rogerwalkerloans@gmail.com Contact Phone No: +1-410-660-2514
  1. Ketesha Frank
    commented on: June 18, 2017 at 11:04 p.m.
  1. harry polio
    commented on: June 26, 2017 at 6:31 a.m.
    Do you need a loan or short term money with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world.With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within 24hrs. Full Name..... Country.. Loan Amount:... loan duration... Phone Num..... Purpose for loan..... Age.... Sex..... If you need a quick loan contact us via Email mrssamathanfunds@gmail.com
  1. Parker Trump
    commented on: June 27, 2017 at 11:49 a.m.
    Hello we offer Loan, International Project Finance, Bank Guarantee and SBLC to both individuals and companies worldwide. Our interest rate is 3% per year. We also sponsor and finance all kinds of Projects locally and internationally. So if you have any good project and you need an investor just inform us immediately so that we can discuss, sign agreement and then sponsor or fund the project for you. Kindly contact us today for all your financial needs. Best Regards, Mr. Parker Trump E-mail: cartybrunelenders@gmail.com
  1. Smith walter
    commented on: June 28, 2017 at 11:05 a.m.
    Hello I'm Smith Walter..i have been looking forward for a real and genuine loan company,Until i met Mr Eric who give at loan offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c i did believe so i search on Internet i met lady testify how Mr Eric help her with loan so i contact the lady and she introduce me to Mr. Eric who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders, Mr.Eric who are indeed helped people with the loan and changed my belief still reliable lenders out there, the person of Mr Eric You can contact him with these email:ericloanfinance@hotmail.com Please do pass these news after you may have receive your own loan Mr Eric is genius loan lender. blog/site http://gofishtalk.com/profiles/blogs/urgent-loan
  1. Lisa Jones
    commented on: June 28, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.
    HELLO, Are you passing through financial difficulties, or you need an urgent loan to improve your business standard. Forix Loan is a US based company in amalgamation with the Barclays Financial investment management Company United Kingdom. We are set outside to help with your problems. Come and experience the low interest rate of 3%, urgent response in loan approval and we don't look at your credit score. We also offers both personal loan, business loan, Mortgage loan, Student Loan and payday loans. Interested people should contact Forix Loan now. Email:- forixloancompany@yahoo.com forixloancomltd@gmail.com Phone Number:- +17242138865.

Sign in to leave a comment. Don't have an account? Join Now