Mirror, Friday, July 5, 2013 3:58 PM
has three weeks to sort out his future, the Daily Mirror
reports. The Liverpool striker, who publicly voiced his displeasure with life in England several times
during the Confederations Cup in Brazil, has been told by coach Brendan Rodgers
that he has until July 22 to make up his mind whether he stays or goes.
The report claims
that the Uruguayan will remain on vacation in South America until then, and that he must find a new club if that is his wish, or return to Liverpool’s pre-season tour in Asia and Australia.
So far, the Mirror
says that no offers have come in for the 26-year-old, who is currently serving a 10-game English Premier League ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav
during a game at Anfield in April. It could be that interested clubs are willing to wait until the end of the transfer window to come in for Suarez, when he would have fewer games to
serve on his ban.
The Uruguayan was heavily linked on Thursday to a move to London club Arsenal, with some bookmakers even suspending taking bets because a deal was rumored to be close.
Read the whole story at Mirror »