Three Spanish teams, two German teams, and one team each from England, France and Portugal won their groups in the UEFA Champions League. Group A:
1. Atletico Madrid, 2. Juventus Group B:
1. Real Madrid, 2. FC Basel Group C:
1. Monaco, 2. Bayer
Leverkusen Group D:
1. Bor. Dortmund, 2. Arsenal Group E:
1. Bayern, 2. Man. City Group F:
1. Barcelona, 2. Paris SG Group G:
1. Chelsea, 2. Schalke 04 Group H:
1. Porto, 2. Shakhtar Donetsk
The 16 remaining teams will take part in the draw on Monday at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.
Two seeding pots are formed: one
consisting of group winners and the other of runners-up. No team can play a team from its group or own country. Seeded group winners will be away in the first legs on Feb. 17/18 and 25/26 and at home
in the return matches March 10/11 and 17/18.