High School: 65 fall state champions are crowned in 16 states

The 2020 fall soccer season has ended in 16 states with 65 champions crowned. More state champs will be decided in four other states over the next two weeks.
 
Idaho
Boys Class 5A
Boise 1 Thunder Ridge 1 (5-4 on PKs)
Boys Class 4A Vallivue 4 Blackfoot 1
Boys Class 3A Community 2 Weiser 0.
Girls Class 5A Rocky Mountain 2 Boise 1
Girls Class 4A Preston 1 Twin Falls 0
Girls Class 3A Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy 1 Sugar-Salem 0

Indiana
Boys Class 3A Chesterton 7 Castle 1
Boys Class 2A Evansville Memorial 3 Fort Wayne Canterbury 0
Boys Class A Providence 2 Argos 1
Girls Class 3A Noblesville 3 Guerin Catholic 0
Girls Class 2A Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger 0 Indianapolis Cathedral 0 (4-3 on PKs)
Girls Class A Lafayette Central Catholic 0 Park Tudor 0 (9-8 on PKs)

Kansas
Boys 6A
Dodge City 3 Olathe East 0
Boys 5A Overland Park-St. Thomas Aquinas 8 Maize 1
Boys 4A-1A Shawnee Mission-Bishop Miege 3 Wichita-Trinity Academy 1

Kentucky
Boys St. Xavier 1 South Warren 0
Girls Sacred Heart 2 Lexington Catholic 0

Michigan
Boys Division 1 Detroit Catholic Central 2 Traverse City West 1
Boys Division 2 Richland Gull Lake 1 DeWitt 0
Boys Division 3 Grosse Ile 1 Grand Rapids South Christian 0
Boys Division 4 Adrian Lenawee Christian 2 Grandville Calvin Christian 1

Missouri
Four boys finals on Nov. 20-21 at the Lake Country Soccer/Cooper Family Complex in   Springfield.

Montana
Boys Class AA Missoula Hellgate 3 Bozeman 1

Boys Class A
Whitefish 3 Columbia Falls 0

Girls Class AA Glacier (Kalispell) 1 Helena 0
Girls Class A Laurel 3 Whitefish 2

New Hampshire

Boys Division I Windham 3 Winnacunnet 0
Boys Division II Oyster River 1 Bow 0
Boys Division III Trinity 2 Gilford 1
Boys Division IV Sunapee 2 Littleton 0
Girls Division I Exeter 5 Windham 0
Girls Division II Milford 1 Merrimack Valley 0
Girls Division III Hopkinton 4 Campbell 1
Girls Division IV Littleton 3 Sunapee 2

North Carolina
Boys 1A Tabernacle Christian 2 New Manna Christian 1
Boys 2A Wilson Christian Academy 1 Union Grove Christian 0

North Dakota
Boys
Bismarck Century 3 Bismarck 2

Ohio
Three boys finals on Nov. 14; three girls finals on Nov. 13 all at Mapfre Stadium in Columbus.
 
Pennsylvania

Four boys and four girls finals on Nov. 20-21 at Hersheypark Stadium in Hershey.

Rhode Island
Three boys finals and four girls finals on Nov. 21-22.

South Dakota
Boys Class AA
O'Gorman 2 Stevens 1.
Boys Class A Sioux Falls Christian 2 Tea 1
Girls Class AA Brandon Valley 2 Sioux Falls Roosevelt 0
Girls Class A West Central 2 Tea 0

Tennessee
Girls Division I Class A Signal Mountain 1 Merrol Hyde 0
Girls Division I Class AA Greeneville 1 East Hamilton 1
Girls Division I Class AAA Ravenwood 1 Franklin 0
Girls Division II Class A University School of Jackson 1 Battle Ground Academy 0
Girls Division II Class AA Father Ryan 3 Girls Preparatory School 2

Utah
Girls Class 6A Davis 1 American Fork 0
Girls Class 5A Olympus 1 Bonneville 0
Girls Class 4A Ridgeline 3 Ogden 2
Girls Class 3A Morgan 3 Manti 1
Girls Class 2A Rowland Hall 3 Real Salt Lake Academy 2

Vermont
Boys Division I Burlington 1 Essex 0
Boys Division II Montpelier 2 Milton 1
Boys Division III Peoples 1 Green Mountain 0
Boys Division I Twin Valley 1 Proctor 1 (5-3 on PKs)
Girls Division I South Burlington 2 Champlain Valley 1
Girls Division II U-32 2 Rice 1
Girls Division III Stowe 4 Vergennes 0
Girls Division IV Proctor 4 Hazen 2

West Virginia

Boys Class AAA
George Washington 5 University 0
Boys Class AA/A Fairmont Senior 3 Charleston Catholic 2
Girls Class AAA Wheeling Park 1 Parkersburg South 0
Girls Class AA/A Charleston Catholic 5 Fairmont Senior 0
 
Wisconsin
Boys Division I Marquette 3 Arrowhead 0
Boys Division 2 Roncalli/Two Rivers 2 Sauk Prairie 0
Boys Division 3 The Prairie School 3 St. Lawrence Seminary 0

No state championship:
Connecticut (season ended with boys and girls "tournament experiences")
Delaware-(boys season just started)
Minnesota (season ended at the sectional level with 16 boys and 16 girls champions).
Maine (no postseason for boys or girls)
Massachusetts
(no postseason for boys or girls)
New Jersey (season will end with boys and girls sectional tournaments).
New York (season will end with boys and girls sectional tournaments).
1 comment about "High School: 65 fall state champions are crowned in 16 states".
  1. Eric Anderson, November 11, 2020 at 11:28 a.m.

    In Wisconsin, approximately 60% of the boys teams chose to play in the fall, while the remaining 40% of teams will play a special "fall" season in Spring 2021.

Next story loading loading..

Discover Our Publications