The 22-year-old Manchester United forward has stood out for his work for charity during the pandemic. And that was before this week. Read the whole story
29. Bundesliga titles won by Bayern Munich.
28. Bundesliga titles won by all other teams combined.
19. Wins (in 22 Bundesliga games) since Hansi Flick took over as coach in November.
11. Consecutive Bundesliga wins (Bayern's record is 19 set in 2013-14).
8. Consecutive Bundesliga titles (no other team has won more than three in a row).
Denmark (Superliga) Emmanuel Sabbi, Hobro, 90 minutes (0-4 at Randers)
Germany (Bundesliga) John Brooks, Wolfsburg, 90 minutes (0-3 at Bor. M'gladbach)
-- Josh Sargent, Werder Bremen, sub-29 minutes (0-1 at Bayern Munich)
(2. Bundesliga) Julian Green, Greuther Fuerth, 81 minutes (0-0 vs. Heidenheim)
(3. Liga) Terrence Boyd, Hallescher, 89 minutes, 1 assist (1-1 vs. Magdeburg)
Hungary (NB1) Eric McWoods, Zalaegerszegi TE, 45 minutes (1-0 at Kisvarda)
Norway (Eliteserien) Romain Gall, Stabaek, 58 minutes (0-0 vs. Mjondalen)
-- Henry Wingo, Molde, sub-2 minutes (4-1 at Aalesund)
Spain (Segunda Division) Shaq Moore, 90 minutes (0-0 vs. Malaga)
Note: Chris Richards, 20, dressed for the first time for Bayern Munich in its 1-0 win at Werder Bremen.
Axel Schuster will lead the 'Caps after the positions of CEO and sporting director were combined. Out: CEO Mark Pannes. Read the whole story
The 28-year-old Sounders midfielder announced his retirement to pursue an MBA at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. Read the whole story
"Unfortunately, the majority of clubs understand that this is the time to play games again, in spite of the chaotic scenes we're living through right now. We're against it."
-- Botafogo president Nelson Mufarrej on the ruling by the Rio de Janeiro state federation to resume play on Thursday, which he termed "disconnected from reality." Botafogo and Fluminense planned legal action on health and safety grounds to avoid having to resume playing so soon. With no national lockdown and national testing campaign, Brazil posted a record 1,282 new fatalities from COVID-19 on Tuesday, pushing the total death toll to 45,241, second in the world behind only the United States. (Reuters)
Cook, 23, starred at Stanford University but passed on the 2019 NWSL College Draft to sign with PSG. Read the whole story
CBS will air the opener (NC Courage vs. Portland) and championship game. All Challenge Cup games will air on CBS All Access. Read the whole story
1. FC Cincinnati youth academy launches residency program. Here's what it means for the club. By Pat Brennan (Cincinnati
2. Should kids wear masks at youth sports practices and games? (Aspen Institute Project Play)
3. Premier League home teams can blast out 'walk on' music for subs in bid to restore advantage to hosts By Andrew Dillon (Sun)
"I've always believed in collaboration, and soon we'll be in a position to announce some important strategic alliances." Read the whole story