1. Jordan Pefok (Young Boys, Switzerland), 27 goals
2. Haji Wright (Antalyaspor, Turkey), 15 goals (+1)
2. Christian Ramirez (Aberdeen, Scotland), 15 goals
4. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea, England), 8 goals (+1)
5. Emmanuel Sabbi (OB, Denmark), 7 goals (+1)
Note: Goals in all competitions for players on top-tier teams in fall-spring leagues.
Wright extended his scoring streak to seven games -- two shy of the Turkish Super Lig record -- for red-hot Antalyaspor. Read the whole story
• Ledezma scores first Eredivisie goal. Richard Ledezma scored the winning goal for second-place PSV in its 2-1 win at PEC Zwolle in their season finale. Ledezma has been at PSV for three seasons, but he has been slowed by a knee injury suffered in late 2020, limiting him to just 33 first-team minutes in 2021-22. (Highlights)
• De la Torre's Heracles faces relegation playoff. Luca de la Torre's Heracles lost at home to Sparta Rotterdam, 3-1, on the final day of the Eredivisie to finish in 16th place. It will have to play the Eerste Divisie's Excelsior in a two-leg promotion-relegation playoff series. (Standings)
• Ian Harkes named Dundee United Player of the Year. Harkes, 27, scored four goals in 37 games in all competitions before injuring his ankle. He will be a free agent at the end of the season and has not yet re-signed at Tannadice. (Season Highlights)
Cristian Roldan was the inspiration in the Seattle Sounders' 3-1 win over Minnesota United that ended a three-game losing streak in MLS play. Read the whole story
1. LAFC (7-2-2, 23/12), 23 points. Streak of not giving up a penalty ended at 46 games.
2. FC Dallas (6-1-4, 19/8), 22 points. Jesus Ferreira leads MLS with 9 goals.
3. Austin FC (6-3-2, 22/11), 20 points. Diego Fagundez picked up 7th assist in 11 games.
4. CF Montreal (6-3-2, 22/19), 20 points. Began season with 3 straight defeats.
5. Orlando City (6-4-2, 14/15), 20 points. Defender Kyle Smith had late winner at Toronto.
* Results | Standings | Statistical Leaders
The game between Gotham FC and the North Carolina Courage was postponed because 15 players were in Covid-19 protocols. Read the whole story
• LouCity drops first game. Louisville City (7-1-3) lost for the first time in league play when it dropped a 4-3 decision at LA Galaxy II (4-4-2), The loss came three days after it
moved into the round of 16 in the Open Cup with a shootout win over Detroit City FC (6-2-2). It started just four starters who started against Le Rouge. (Reaction)
• San Antonio pulls even with Switchbacks. San Antonio FC (8-2-0), whose Open Cup campaign ended with a 1-0 loss to the Houston Dynamo, pulled even with idle Colorado Springs (8-1-0) in the Western Conference when it won, 2-0, at Miami FC on goals by Deshane Beckford and Mitchell Taintor. (Highlights)
- Results | Standings | Statistical Leaders
The Des Moines Menace's 22-year-old midfielder Fernando Garcia made ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 for this acrobatic strike. Read the whole story
1. Jesse Marsch on 'incredible' Joe Gelhardt skill and anti-board chants during big Leeds United draw By Graham Smyth (Yorkshire Evening
2. Major League Soccer continues to eye San Diego as attractive expansion candidate By Mark Zeigler (San Diego Union Tribune)
3. China gives up 2023 Asian Cup hosting rights due to Covid-19 situation, AFC says By Michael Church (Reuters)