English Premier League:
Brenden Aaronson (Leeds United), 83 minutes (1-3 vs. Man. City)
French Ligue 1:
Erik Palmer-Brown (Troyes), 90 minutes (0-0 vs. Nantes)
Timothy Weah (Lille), sub-12 minutes (2-0 at Clermont)
Ian Harkes (Dundee United), 90 minutes, 2 assists (3-0 vs. Ross County)
Christian Ramírez (Aberdeen), sub-34 minutes (1-2 at Kilmarnock)
Cameron Carter-Vickers (Celtic), 90 minutes (4-0 at Hibernian)
James Sands (Rangers), sub-24 minutes (3-0 vs. Motherwell)
Malik Tillman (Rangers), 90 minutes, 1 goal, yellow card (3-0 vs. Motherwell)
Suspended: Tyler Adams, Leeds United (1-3 vs. Man. City). On the bench: Dante Polvara, Aberdeen (1-2 at Kilmarnock). Did not dress: Joe Efford, Motherwell (0-3 at Rangers).
Note: Harkes (Dundee United) was BBC's Player of the Match.
The Norwegian who was born in Leeds scored twice in Man City's 3-1 win while Brenden Aaronson failed to get a shot. Read the whole story
Here's the 20-year-old German-American's fine strike for Rangers - and postgame interview. Read the whole story
Boss, named Pac-12 Men's Coach of the Year in 2018 and 2021, has left to move into a coaching position in pro soccer. Read the whole story
1. Bryant. Nate Kronewetter (interim) --> Ruben Resendes (Franklin Pierce head coach).
2. Cal Poly. Steve Sampson --> Oige Kennedy (Stanford associate head).
3. St. Francis. Frank Olszewski --> Mads Kaiser (St. Francis assistant coach).
4. Georgia Southern. John Murphy --> Lee Squires (Lander head coach).
5. Jacksonville. Mauricio Ruiz --> Ali Simmons (Elon associate coach).
6. Robert Morris. Jason O'Keefe --> Jonathan Potter (Presbyterian head coach).
7. Gardner-Webb. Tony Setzer --> Scott Wells (UNC Greensboro associate coach)
8. Temple. Brian Rowland --> Bryan Green (Louisville associate coach).
The U.S. midfielder's language skills and salesmanship suit him well during a stint in the fan shop. Read the whole story
"Now, leading into this World Cup, we have some big tournaments. We have the Nations League. We’re going to have the opportunity to play in Copa America, which is going to be huge for us. If you can have your guys healthy in a tournament like that, you gain experience."
— Tyler Adams from the field-side interview that set off speculation that the USA will participate in the next Copa America (2024) — the South American championship that is the world's oldest international soccer tournament (founded in 1916). The USA previously participated as guests in 1993 (hosted by Ecuador), 1995 (Uruguay) and 2007 (Venezuela), and as host of the 2016 Copa America Centenario. (NBC Sports)
Leo Messi was absent from the Paris Saint-Germain team that eked out a win over Strasbourg. Read the whole story
The Polish striker is the division's top scorer but is suspended for three league games after being sent off in Barcelona's final match before … Read the whole story