1. Gregg Berhalter (USMNT coach), $1,641,398
2. Earnie Stewart (Sporting director), $799,380
3. Will Wilson (CEO), $642,348
4. David Wright (COO), $516,257
5. Kate Markgraf (USWNT GM), $500,000
Source: FY'22 990
MLS kicked off its 28th season with 13 games, all of which produced a winner. Read the whole story
The awards are voted for by national team coaches and captains, journalists and also fans. Read the whole story
Polish amputee player Marcin Oleksy joined the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Zlatan Ibrahimovic as a winner. Read the whole story
1. Josh Sargent (Norwich City, England D2), 11 goals
1. Eduvie Ikoba (Zalaegerszegi, Hungary), 11 goals
1. Haji Wright (Antalyaspor, Turkey), 11 goals
1. Terrence Boyd (Kaiserslautern, Germany D2), 11 goals (+1)
5. Ricardo Pepi (Groningen, Netherlands), 10 goals (+1)
Note: Goals in all competitions for teams in top two tiers of fall-spring leagues.
The 58-year-old German will arrive in Seoul next week and be in charge for a friendly against Colombia on March 24 Read the whole story
"It was not an easy game. They fought until the end and we are proud of that. Now we'll look back and learn from this experience and how we can keep improving to be a better team for the next opportunity, which is going to be the World Cup. It's a big blow right now, but I know they're going to come back stronger and we're going keep working to prepare them for the next step. The level is going to increase even more. It's going to be a great experience for them just like this one was and we're going to set high expectations for it is at well."
— U.S. U-17 coach Gonzalo Segares after the USA's 3-1 loss to Mexico in the Concacaf U-17 Championship final. The USA opened the tournament with six wins and qualified for the 2023 U-17 World Cup that kicks off in November. The USA outshot Mexico 15-14 but gave away two penalty-kick goals.
The Utah native has been a player, run a team, and served as a conference delegate and league ambassador. Read the whole story
Fans responded when Besiktas asked for donations for children impacted by the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria. Read the whole story