Join Now  |
Home About Contact Us Privacy & Security Advertise
Soccer America Daily Soccer World Daily Special Edition Around The Net Soccer Business Insider College Soccer Reporter Youth Soccer Reporter Soccer on TV Soccer America Classifieds Game Report
Paul Gardner: SoccerTalk Soccer America Confidential Youth Soccer Insider World Cup Watch
RSS Feeds Archives Manage Subscriptions Subscribe
Order Current Issue Subscribe Manage My Subscription Renew My Subscription Gift Subscription
My Account Join Now
Tournament Calendar Camps & Academies Soccer Glossary Classifieds
Fall 2012 id2 Program Training Camp roster
December 11th, 2012 5:47PM

MOST READ
TAGS:  u.s. club soccer

MOST COMMENTED

[U.S. CLUB SOCCER]U.S. Club Soccer held its second id2 Program training camp of the fall Dec. 6-9 at Grande Sports World in Casa Grande, Ariz. A team of the best 18 boys from the spring and fall id2 Program training camps will again be selected to take part in the National Selection International Tour in 2013. For all the attendees in the boys 1999 and 2000 age groups ...

id2 Program Training Camp attendees
Joseph AlasD Real So Cal
Leonel AlvarengaMF Real So Cal
Pablo AlvarezMF Pittsburgh Riverhounds Academy
Andrew AprahamianD Penn Fusion
Luis ArreolaF FC Athletico & Chicago Magic
Omar BeltranMF Dallas Texans
Jose CarranzaMF D.C. United
Luis CarrilloMF Dallas Texans
David CastilloF FC Dallas
Alexis CerritosF Calverton Cerritos Soccer Acad.
Kelee CornfieldD Carmel Valley Manchester Acad.
Taylor DavilaMF Real So Cal
Samuel ElwoodMF Redding
Kaos McKay EvesD Heat FC Nevada
Anthony FontanaMF Penn Fusion
Santiago GaleraMF Pateadores
Carlos GomezMF De Anza Force
Jonathan GonzalezMF Atletico Santa Rosa
Kyle HellmanF Colorado Rapids
Rex HeulerMF Pittsburgh Riverhounds Devel. Acad.
Milan IloskiMF San Diego Surf
Jason PacasF Pateadores LA
Josh PennF Eclipse Select SC
Paxton PomykalMF Dallas Texans
David PortugalMF Chicago Fire
David PreysGK Valley United
Alvaro QuezadaMF DMS 11
David RamonMF Chivas USA Acad.
Matt ReichGK United Futbol Club
Jommar ReyesMF Houston Dynamo
Arve SanchezF Chivas USA Acad.
Motoki SatoMF HSC Bulls
Cody SundquistMF Placer United
Nicholas TaitagueMF FC Richmond
Filiberto TorresD Atletico Santa Rosa
Blake TourvilleD Chivas USA Academy
Adolfo TrujilloF Ballistic United SC
Sam VinesMF Pride Soccer Club
Patrick WilkinsonMF Sporting KC
Carson WilliamsGK Dallas Texans

29 comments
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 11, 2012 at 7:14 p.m.
    I am proud of my son, Luis Arreola. He scored a goal and assisted on the 2nd one for a 2-1 win in game 1. He had 3 assists in 2nd 1/2 of 2nd game to push his team to a 4-1 win where he didn't play 1st half. In Game 3 he assisted on another goal in first 1/2 but sat the 2nd half in a 1-1 tie.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 11, 2012 at 9:20 p.m.
    Wow. Ego much? If he had not been selected would poor Luis have claimed racism? I would bet anyone out there $100 Luis feels the coaches were racists when they did not play his son in the 1st half of the 2nd game and the 2nd half of the third game and he undoubtedly thinks the team only tied the 3rd game because his son did not play in the 2nd half. And real coaches wonder why we have a parent problem when someone takes the time to write about their own son's accomplishments. Wow.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 12:01 a.m.
    Wow Gordon, you got something against a parent being proud of his kid too? He did extremely well for the time he played and why wouldn't Ibhighlight that? The coaches did what they thought was best and my son played his best and those were the results. Why are you jealous? I told you you would read about my players, didn't I? So you keep hating on me and I will keep giving these columns more players for you to read about. I told you. By the way he was also a starter for his Odp Regional Team and is already getting better offers. I have a few more players already brewing for these events in a near future. I LLC keep you posted A hole.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 12:14 a.m.
    Here are some more fun facts for everyone. 9 National USA U14 players at this camp of 56 total. 25 of them from California. 7 from Texas. The best level I have seen at 99's in USA. No doubt. Great experience for my son to achieve what he did vs the best talent in the country.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 2:23 a.m.
    Only a fool would write a post about his own son here.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 10:30 a.m.
    Only a fool would take this the wrong way. I know it hurts you to see I was right. Get used to it. If someone does take this the wrong way then we want nothing to do with them. When my son achieves his dreams we will look back at this and smile. Gordon, people like you keeps my fire burning, so once again, Thank You.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 12:07 p.m.
    Only a fool would not be smart enough to realize the lack of humility demonstrated. And only a fool would think having his son be successful proves anything other than his son is a good player - does not prove you know anything about soccer (which you don't) and proves the Magic and US coaches seem to know what they are doing (dont hear about any of your other players) and does not prove you are not a racially-divisive disease to soccer in America.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 1:54 p.m.
    Stating achievements is lack of humility? I think your racism is blinding you from common perspective. Our club only started 4 years ago, so there will be plenty of time for you to hear about my other players, Gordon. Does that sound familiar ? Why you so mad, dude??
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 1:55 p.m.
    HAhahaha!!
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 1:58 p.m.
    Actually Gordon, my other player at 99' Alex Alfaro made one of these ID2 Camps last year in North Carolina. So that's 2. Both of these guys were teammates for 4-5 years under me. Luis 2. Gordon 0. Keep you posted, Homeboy.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 2:04 p.m.
    Luis has been with Magic 1 season so far. The Director gave Luis the reccommendation because he immediately saw the potential. All positive Brother. Alfaro and Luis also made PDP Camp at Regionals where Luis scored 2 goals in a 4-1 win. Luis also made a Regional USSF Camp in Indiana where he scored 2 goals in a 3-1 Win for his side. If I remember anything else, I will post here. We are proud of him.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 2:19 p.m.
    Good for your son but it still lacks class and humility and is no proof of anything about your racially segregated club and unlike you I dont care who gets success - even YOUR son - you, on the other hand care about their ethnic background - that will always make the score 1-0.....always.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 3:34 p.m.
    Ok, it seems you can't leave race out of any conversation. If being proud and saying it is lack of humility and class, then I can live with that. No problem.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:36 p.m.
    I can't believe Luis is as big of a liar as he is - his whole life is filled with hatred and deceit and racial divide - maybe these will spur his memory since he is now trying to act so loving towards everyone......."I bet if you had more hispanic americans on usa teams you would see much more support for usa in any city."
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:36 p.m.
    "Lets not kid ourselves. There is an antiHispanic politically driven sentiment going on at the moment and it reflects on our national teams. I see it every time a Hispanic team plays a white team. The ignorance of racism is still very much alive. How come youth competitions at every level including Academy is usually dominated by Hispanic players but yet it dpesnt reflect in the same numbers at the national level?"
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:37 p.m.
    "Hakim, believe me the eyes up top know exactly where the true talent is. They just dont want to pursue it. They are making themselves look bad in the process and will leave behind their very own legacy. There is an antiHispanic sentiment and it is easily and without a doubt reflected in usa soccer."
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:37 p.m.
    "In General, Black People are better Basketball Players, White people are Better Golfers and Hispanics are better Soccer Players in USA"
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:38 p.m.
    "the U17 would had played much better if it had more 9 Hispanics as starters at the least."
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:38 p.m.
    "They are at least 85% hispanics on every team."
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:39 p.m.
    And the cream of all the Luis lies......."I never said there was racism in player selection"
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 12, 2012 at 5:41 p.m.
    Someone tell poor lying sack of Marquez Luis, that since he is likely never going to see the idiocy he spouts, to be a man and stop lying and to have the courage to say what he means at least.
  1. Aresenal Fan
    commented on: December 13, 2012 at 5:02 p.m.
    Wow, this got out of hand quickly. Do you guys coach against each other? Never seen Luis play, but don't think race should have anything to do with skill. Northern Cali sent 8 kids, 6 of latin decent and two of european decent. I can tell you that the skill level of these kids makes them worhty to be there, independet of their skin color.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 14, 2012 at 11:55 a.m.
    Arsenal, don't mind Gordon, there's something seriously wrong with him. Every player at that camp was extremely talented. I hope you have nothing against a proud father.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 14, 2012 at 12:02 p.m.
    I think he smokes crack and for sure a teabagger. Lol.
  1. Aresenal Fan
    commented on: December 14, 2012 at 12:45 p.m.
    Luis, sounds like your son had an impressive showing, I would certainly be proud if my son if he had that type of performance in that type of soccer setting. Hope his opportunities open up further. My son was in Irvine camp this year and really enjoyed the level of competition, unfortunally he has been recovering from a femur fracture the last 3 months and missed out on this camp. Regardless of who they pick to go to Spain, they are going to have a very talented team....
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 14, 2012 at 1:30 p.m.
    I agree. This experience was all positive. Great to see how much talent is out there and great opportunity to measure yourself and set new standards. I hope your son fully recuperates and keeps on going forward with his success. It is a huge success to qualify for this type of event. Thx for the compliment on my son. I am very proud and encourage more people to state their opinions and feelings towards these type of event's that greatly influence National selection. We must not be scared of sharing our feelings and asking questions and even stating a discomfort with this as well. This is the only way our system will improve and be successful on n the international stage.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: December 14, 2012 at 3:10 p.m.
    Sorry Arsenal Fan you got involved - Luis is a known race-baiter and a divisive element in our youth soccer culture so I call him out on it. Please don't be fooled by anything he says - he is also a pathological liar.
  1. Luis Arreola
    commented on: December 31, 2012 at 12:44 p.m.
    Gordon, is a known crackheads that onlybppsts after me and about me. He's a degenerate blogger.
  1. Gordon Hayes
    commented on: January 10, 2013 at 2:43 p.m.
    And Luis is a pathological liar who is a race-baiting victim who espouses lies and deceit and playing the victim....he never played the game and is just a daddy coach that thinks he knows the game only by virtue of his ethnicity.

Sign in to leave a comment. Don't have an account? Join Now